Pottery Wheel Classes
(Month Long Class)
Here's how it works:
- Existing students have priority registration; remaining spots will be filled on a first-come basis
- New students who have never thrown on a wheel before should plan on the first few weeks being their "learning period"; don't be frustrated if you can't successfully throw on your first few tries
- Classes and Fees are listed as a one-month enrollment. Students have 4 class meetings which meet once a week for a 2 hour session
- Make-up sessions for absences must be completed within the same month enrolled (no carryovers to the next month). If you miss a class, contact me to find a makeup time
- Class fees are for instruction only. Projects will be $5/lb for clay and glaze. A $25 deposit will be due at the 1st class of the month, used to pay for the pottery projects you make that month. Any remaining deposit will be refunded. Projects will not be fired until this deposit is provided!
- Obviously, feel free to re-enroll for as many months as you'd like!
- Pottery not picked up or paid for by the end of the month will be discarded
Classes begin the first scheduled day of the month, but you may enroll at any point in the month for a prorated fee. Currently enrolled students have first priority for the following month's classes.